Wheel of Life – iTunes App – Demo
With the Wheel of Life app update now available on the iTunes App Store, I’ve put together a brief demo.
This demo highlights the key features of the app which will help you make best use of it.
- Creating a new wheel – the keystone to fully appreciating your life in the round
- Adding notes based on what your wheel tells you – what’s working well, focusing on where change is needed, what scale of change is needed, prioritising what you want
- Creating tangible actions to make what you want happen
- Setting reminders – because regularly reviewing our situation and actions maintains progress and motivation
- Deleting wheels – because sometimes we make mistakes
- Sharing your wheel – for support with coaches or buddies – email and social media
- Customising your wheel by renaming areas making it more relevant to your particular situation
Updated App functionality – added December 2015 – Customisable field/area names, delete wheel functionality, compatability with iPad and iPad mini